Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Color Bursts

Playing with the Color Bursts and lots of water, this background was created.  I have such a problem covering up the backgrounds so first I stenciled to add some details.  Then I stamped so flourishes at the bottom.  Still just wanting tolet the background shine, I stamped the flowers.  A sentiment was added and I am loving this simple but beautiful card!!



Color Bursts is linked to:
Simon Says
lCraft Stamper Magazine
Word Art Wednesday
Simon Says
Work It Wednesday
Color Throwdown

4 comments:

  1. Awesome design. The colors are beautiful.Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stenciling against the watercolor background. The colors turned out lovely and the design is so pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun background! I haven't played with the color bursts but, I have some and plan to try them out this WE! Lovely card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete