Monday, August 15, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

Today we are giving the envelope we send our cards in some love!

When you decorate your envelopes and take them to the post office, you will get tons of comments.  Instead of the plain white envelope, you have art.

I printed an image from Butterfly Wisdom on the envelope.  There was some extra grunge so I used some stencils to compliment it.  Then, using some inks the butterflies were colored in and a background was added leaving lots of room for the addresses.

Now, who should I send a card to?




Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow stay tuned for five days of new releases and on the sixth day, the new monthly challenge will start at MHK Designs!




2 comments:

  1. Really great idea to decorate your envelope for that extra added touch Jerrie! :) I love how you took advantage of the "extra" grunge to decorate it up even more! This turned out beautifully!! P.S. My son's girlfriend also loves pigs...so that's where most of my pig cards will go!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, I love this idea! I'd never thought to decorated an envelope with digis! What an amazing idea! This is awesome! Hugs! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete