Monday, June 20, 2016

Butterfly Elements

Butterflies hover when ever a loved one is near.  I love that saying and whenever I see something buggerfly, I think of that saying.  Butterfly Elements has great inages and sentiments.





Using some distress sprays, the background and sentiment piece were created.  A die cut was layered between the background and the sentiment.  Some leafy branches were punched for the butterfly to nest on.  Photo corners were added to two corners to frame the sentiment.   The card is finished with ribbon, a button and some dots.



Here's hoping all your days are filled with butterfly kisses!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love what you did with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning design her Jerrie!! Really love your beautiful colors and design with this set! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and so beautiful!! Love all the special details you used on this amazing card - what a treasure to whoever receives it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...I love the colors :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a bright and beautiful card! I love the sentiment too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss America Real
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty, Jerrie! I adore the fabulous layering--and the splattered background looks beautiful! I LOVE this! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete